This photo illustrates a new beginning. It is a transition of an unattractive caterpillar from its cocoon into the beauty of a butterfly. It represents something new and beautiful!
Today is a new beginning, it is the first day of a new year and it is also the first day of this blog. I always like New Year’s Day because it represents a fresh start. Everything from the past year is behind me and a new year is waiting to be discovered.
This blog is something new for me. It represents a chance for me to share my four passions with you. All my life I have had a passion for travel, nature, wildlife and photography. I have always been fascinated by the romance of faraway destinations and unique cultures, I have been captivated with wildlife and the beauty of nature and I have always tried to capture these in my photography.
This blog is dedicated to …..…DESTINATIONS……..NATURE……..and……..WILDLIFE…….
My goal in this blog is to show you as much of the world as I can and to communicate to you how I see the world through my eyes and my camera. This world is full of amazing creations both by man and by nature. I truly see beauty in everything I experience. To me, I am equally attracted to:
- The bright lights of a city skyline or the lights of a star filled night in the middle of nowhere
- The rising of the full moon or the setting of the sun
- Listening to the local musicians at a festival or listening to the sounds of birds and animals in a rain forest
- Walking through ancient ruins that were lost in the jungle for centuries or seeing an exhibit of modern art that was created by my generation
- The gentleness of wildlife or the harshness of the environment that created some of the most spectacular formations of nature
- Watching people in a culture that is foreign to me or watching the underwater world with the beauty of the fish and coral
I intend to show you all of these things and so much more and I intend on showing you many places all around the world. My fascination of this world is never-ending.
There are countless things to experience in this world. Some of them are common and we all know about them but there are so many more that we can only discover by traveling. I will try to show you the things that we know about in a way that you may not have seen them before and I will also try to show you many things that you never knew existed. My hope is that this blog will encourage you to make an effort to leave the comforts of your cocoon and discover all of the beauty that this world has to offer.
I can’t wait to start sharing my passions of travel, nature, wildlife and photography with you and I hope that you will enjoy seeing the world the way that I see it. I hope that you will decide to join my blog and go along with me as I share my travel experiences and some really good photography.
Best wishes for the New Year!